Knox County Tennessee

Illicit Discharge Reporting Form

Please use this form to report illegal dumping or any other illegal discharge in Knox County, especially if it is in or near a storm drain, stream, or ditch.

For issues within Knoxville City limits, call or visit 3-1-1 instead of using this form.

If this issue needs immediate attention, call 865-215-5800. This form is only monitored during business hours.

If reporting anonymously, provide as much information as possible to help us follow up on your complaint.

For water supply or wastewater issues, contact your local utility.

Location Type

Without an address or a reference point (intersection, landmark, GPS point), we cannot investigate.

Can we contact you for more information?

If yes, a window will pop up asking you to provide your name and contact information.