Robert “Buzz” Buswell
Senior Services Manager
Knox County Senior Services is dedicated to serving approximately 145,000 Knox County citizens who are age 50 years or older. Karns is the newest of six Knox County Senior Centers (listed on the lower right of this page). All centers are professionally staffed and provide diverse programing specifically geared toward seniors. These programs provide recreation, educational information and social activities. Our senior centers are a great resource for connecting seniors with needed services in our community. This portion of the Knox County Website is devoted to seniors and their needs. Please follow the links for detailed information about each of the Knox County Senior Centers. The John T. O’Connor Center located in the City of Knoxville is operated by the CAC Office on Aging.
Mission:To provide community seniors with diverse quality of life programming for their physical, social and intellectual well-being.
Newsletters and Calendars - September/October 2018
- Carter Senior Center - Newsletter and Calendar
- Corryton Senior Center - Newsletter and Calendar
- Frank R. Strang Senior Center - Newsletter and Calendar
- Halls Senior Center - Newsletter and Calendar
- Karns Senior Center -Newsletter and Calendar
- South Knoxville Senior Center - Newsletter and Calendar