The KCHD Dental Clinic provides basic dental care for children and emergency dental services for eligible adults in Knox County.
The Dental Clinic also includes the school-based dental prevention program, which provides oral hygiene education and dental screenings to children in grades K-8.
Clinic Hours and Location
- We schedule appointments each week on a first-come basis. New appointments for next week will be available on Monday morning. The phone lines open on Monday at 8:15.
- Our dental clinic is in high-demand, so if you have an urgent need for our dental services, please call first thing Monday, otherwise please call later in the week. The direct number to the clinic is 865-215-5110.
- If you need to discuss additional options, feel free to reach out to our dental team during normal business hours, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Closed for lunch: 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.)
- 140 Dameron Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37917
Forms to fill out:
Time can be saved by printing the following forms and bringing them with you to your appointment.
- Patient Agreement (English/Espanol)
- KCHD Privacy Agreement Form (English/Espanol)
- Medical History Form (English/Espanol)
Phone: (865) 215-5110
For questions or to attach program documents, x-rays,
or treatment plans, please email to