How do I change my investments in the Asset Accumulation Plan, STAR plan and Knox County Voluntary 457 Plan?
- Asset Accumulation Ticker Symbols
- Asset Accumulation Trade Restrictions
- STAR Ticker Symbols
- STAR Trade Restrictions
How do I change my 457 Plan investments in the Knoxville Teachers Federal Credit Union (KTFCU)?
“Such deposits earn a rate of return and do not depend on any investments in stocks or other instruments that can vary in value except to increase by the earnings.” Taken from the Deferred Compensation Plan 457(b) brochure from KTFCU, you may contact them at their downtown location at (865) 582-2700.
How do I cange my 457 Plan investments in Nationwide?
There are 3 ways to change your investments through Nationwide.
- Visiting www.NRSFORU.com
- Via Automated Phone System at 1-877-677-3677 (toll free).Enter password and dial the prompt for information or change desired.
- If you would like to speak with a Customer Service Retirement Specialist; call 1-877-677-3678, dial (star) * (zero) 0. Available 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- You may also speak with a local representative Wayne Sellars by one of the following methods:
a. Office Phone: (865) 966-6486
b. Mobile Phone: (865) 803-6647
c. Email: SELLARH@NATIONWIDE.COM
How do I change my 457 Plan investments in Security Benefit?
There are 3 ways to change your investments through Security Benefit.
- Changes can be made through your representative, by calling the Security Benefit National Center at 1-800-888-2461,
- Via Voice Response System (877-247-6700)
- Visiting www.securityretirement.com
You will also receive quarterly statements for each Plan.
To review the fund performance of one of the plans listed below please click on the link.
Asset Accumulation Program and Knox County Voluntary 457 Plan
Knoxville Teachers Federal Credit Union
Nationwide Retirement Solutions