Consent form/Medical History
– You may have received this at the beginning of the school year, but if your child is new or has lost their form print, complete, and return to school if you want your child to participate in the sealant program. Here is a list of participating schools
– Copy of privacy information
Report of Dental Inspection
– You will receive a report that looks like this with the dentist’s findings from your child’s screening or exam.
Sealant Fact Sheet
– Useful information on sealants
For Faculty and Staff
- Intro letter to faculty and staff
- Endorsement letter from the Director of Elementary Schools
- Endorsement letter from the Coordinated School Health Specialist
- Materials Needed Sheet
– Explains what schools need to provide to KCHD to help implement the program.