The Knox County Sheriff’s Office is always looking for talented and dedicated individuals to become part of their great law enforcement family and are regularly hiring for the positions posted below:
|Patrol Officer (P.O.S.T. Certification Required)||$51,978.08/yr.|
|Support Services Technician I||$33,289.07/yr.|
|Assistant Kitchen Manager||$33,541.33/yr.|
|Jail Registered Nurse|
|Jail Licensed Practical Nurse|
- Birth Certificate
- High School Diploma, GED or High School Equivalency Certificate
- Must have or be eligible for a Valid TN Driver’s License
- Cannot have been released or discharged under any other than Honorable discharge or General discharge under Honorable condition from any of the Armed Forces of the United States.
- Medical Assistant Certificate through the State of Tennessee (if applicable)
- Nursing License (if applicable)
- Basic Police Academy Certificate and hourly breakdown of academy curriculum (if P.O.S.T. Certified outside the State of Tennessee.)
- Physical Fitness Standards Test
Run – Complete a 1.08 Mile Run in 12 minutes or under.
Sit-ups – Complete 22 sit-ups in a 1 minute time period.
Push-ups – Complete 18 push-up without stopping.
Apply for a Position with Us! Click here to Contact Us!