As an employer we believe that having access to information is key to helping employees obtain quality healthcare. Quality healthcare is more than just having a plan or a certain provider, and it’s more than a matter of cost. For some, it can be as serious as life and death.
- We know that Americans get the right care only 55% of the time
- Medical mistakes are the fifth leading cause of death in the United States.
- Almost 6,000 people die every year because of medication errors!
Choosing the right healthcare provider, hospital, or facility is important to your health and safety.
- Find out where your hospital ranks
- What recommended safety practices is your hospital using?
- Make better informed decisions before a procedure or surgery
- Learn about the national Leapfrog patient safety project
- Learn about CPOE (Computer Physician Order Entry)
- Learn what patients have to say about your hospital
2005-2006 Guide to More informed Hospital Care, HC21
2012-2013 Consumer guide on health
Contact Human Resources today for a free copy of your hospital guide.