High School Students:
HOW TO GET YOUR WALGREENS FLU VACCINATION
If you want to receive your Influenza Vaccination from Walgreens, here is what you do:
- Print out a Walgreens’ Vaccine Administration Record (VAR) form, fill it out, and have your parent or legal guardian sign the form. (spanish form)
- Or, if you are over 18 or with your parent or guardian, stop in at a Walgreens or Take Care Clinic, fill out the paper work, and get vaccinated.
- Go to any Walgreens or Take Care Clinics in Knox County
- Present a student ID or identification showing you are a Knox County High School student
- Walgreens or the Take Care Clinic will provide you a free flu shot. (NO charge)
- Please fill out the insurance information if you have insurance. This will allow Walgreens to bill your insurance and stretch out the FREE vaccinations to more people. NO out of pocket costs will be passed along to the student!
Reminder: Flu vaccinations also are available at any Knox County Health Department location.