Surveys conducted on Knox County
- BRFSS – Knox County’s Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System is a telephone health survey system, tracking health conditions and risk behaviors.
- *Reports*Deliberate self harm – Companion paper to YRBS on deliberate self-harm among Knox County’s high school students.
- *Reports*Emergency Preparedness – Survey on how prepared Knox County residents are for large scale emergencies and disasters.
- Middle School YRBS – The Youth Risk Behavior Survey tracks risk behaviors in Knox County’s middle school students.
- Physical Activity – Survey on Knox County citizen’s physical activity levels.
- Together! Health Knox – Assessments for a community approach to better health.
- YRBS – The Youth Risk Behavior Survey tracks risk behaviors in Knox County’s students.
Bulletin on Epidemiology and Public Health in East Tennessee
Health at a Glance
Brief reports on Knox County health issues
In-depth reports and analysis on specific health issues in Knox County
- Child Fatality
- Childhood Injury
- Childhood Lead Poisoning
- Environmental Health Status Report
- Health Disparities
- Men’s Health
- Notifiable Diseases
- School BMI
- Women’s Health
- Hispanics in Knox County: Demographics and Health Status
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Have a data request, inquiry, or want some specific statistics?
We can help!
Call: (865) 215-5093 or Email: email@example.com