Quist Court Quiz
1. What U. S. Supreme Court Justice resigned his seat on the High Court to accept the Republican Presidential nomination?
2. What former President of the United States was appointed and served as Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court?
3. What U. S. Supreme Court Justice served as a Special Prosecutor at the Nuremberg Trial for war crimes?
4. What Chief Justice of the U. S, Supreme Court returned to the bench after having previously served as a Justice, and Secretary of State in the interim?
5. Who was the first woman ever to be appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court and which President appointed her?
6. Who was the first person of Italian descent to be named to the U. S. Supreme Court?
7. Which President of the United States became famous for attempting to “pack” the U. S. Supreme Court?
8. Which President of the United States appointed his brother Attorney General?
9. Who was the first African-American to be appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court and which President appointed him?
Click Here for Answers